I am really delighted to be one of the invited speakers for this years Mindful Eating Summit. My friend and colleague, Dr. Susan Albers, author of Eating Mindfully and Cleveland Clinic psychologist, has put together a fantastic FREE event with 20 of the world’s top leading eating experts to share information that you won’t hear anywhere else.
I have been using and recommending Susan's wonderful books on mindful eating for some time now and it was wonderful to talk to her in person. As you can see below the summit features a stellar line-up in the world of mindful eating and I am very honoured to have been included in such knowledgeable company. The talks will be available for the week of the summit only so do sign up straight away at www.mindfuleatingsummit.com if you would like to hear them.
Here are just a few of the presenters in my conference, all of whom offer their own rich, in-depth perspective on health, wellness and mindfulness:
- Dr. Brian Wansink Director of Cornell Food & Brand Lab and best-selling author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think
- Evelyn Tribole Award-winning registered dietitian an author of Intuitive Eating (co-author)
- Dr. Katz, author of Disease Proof and contributor to O, the Oprah Magazine
- Dr. Daniel Siegel, Professor of at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center.
- Professor Jean Kristeller, founder of MB_EAT, the Mindfulness- Based Eating Awareness Training program
- Marsha Hudnall, President & Co-Owner of Green Mountain at Fox Run
You can sign up here: www.mindfuleatingsummit.com